Friday, April 29, 2016



This is my favoite movie, The Pillow Book by Peter Greenaway. I like this movie because is strange and peculiar. Greenaway use the trasposition of videos and text boxes over the principal moving picture, as overlies different times in one shot. Besides the art direction and photograhy of the film is beautiful.

The first time i watched this film was in 2008 for a class work, but i've seen it five times. I like author cinema, like the lars von trier movies or Jodorowsky films. The last movie that i saw was Dancer in the Dark by Lars von Trier. I like this cause their plot and actions are very emotional. Other movie that i feel important on my life is Eternal Sunchine of Spotlees Mind, also for their plot, their music and the unexpected changes of spaces and times, as the color and landscapes.







No comments:

Post a Comment