Friday, May 20, 2016


My favorite series of my life is Clarence of Cartoon Network. It's about of a child (Clarence) that lives whit her mom and the couple of this. He has two friends, Jeff and sumo, whit they have fanny adventures, trying to solve their problems.
I like it because this is fanny and speed, also its characters live in a little town and play in the forest or out the town.
I like the animations series, its is the only ones that i don't stay asleep, cause in the mystery thriller series i lose interest too see them. in this case i prefer to see thriller or mystery movies.
For the moment i don't have much time to watch TV, but i would like to see Shingeki no Kyojin, an anime series. Many friend comment this. Another series that i haven't see is The House Of Cards. My sisters are fans of this series and alway they tell me see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment