Friday, June 17, 2016

My Blogging Experience 


My experience whiting in the blog was pleasing because i like to write in english more than speaking or listening in english. Whit this works i have learned some thins of redaction and another ways of write some words. My reading skills have improved cause i know more words and some grammatical forms. Also doing this works i have used the google translate for find out variations in one word writing a sentence, understanding that the context shift the meaning of words. At the same time, lot consult this web site make me too dependent to check my orthography and the grammatical forms.

This has been a nice experience. I would like write in the future about specific things of my career to know news forms to write specifics concepts of the field of art, design, history and sociology. This could help me to understand clearly some theoretical texts.

Another topics that i would like to write are the animals or place to visits. Whit this topic the people always can expatiate and relax writing.


No comments:

Post a Comment